Centro collaborates with the private and public sectors to maximize resources to provide its bilingual, bicultural outreach services.
The following is a brief list of current community collaborations:
- Centro is host to citizenship and ESL classes provided by Elgin Community College
- Centro hosts Prairie State Legal Services and HOPE housing center once a month for intakes for local residents
- Centro is a member of the Northern Illinois Food Bank to distribute food to Elgin area needy residents
- Centro has hosted the Mexican Consulate “Consulado Movil” and is a member of the 'Red de Apoyo Consular'
- A financial counselor from Consumer Credit Counseling Services is located in the Centro's Elgin office every Thursday to assist with foreclosure prevention, loan modifications, information related to credit, bankruptcy and other financial issues.